Subject: Re: ALPHA Visual FX MAg
From: [email-masked]
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 15:23:37 -0700

>
>Hello ALL,
>
>Did anyone get this magazine at NAB? It was supposed to be relased there.
>
>It could include an image I sent them (shameless Plug)  =)
>
>Will Mendez

Yes, AMG Media (formerly AMG Inc., formerly AVID media group, 
formerly... etc. etc.) was handing it out at their small booth,
back in the corner of the Sands Expo Center part of NAB (the
"Multimedia Showcase").

It'll also eventually probably show up as another section of
their Web site at www.portal.com/~amg. 

Sorry I can't verify the inclusion of your image because my copies
are in a bag in the back of my car right now.

Harv                                       |  "Do you recognize the
[email-masked]                        |  Bell of Truth when you
http://www.portal.com/~harv                |  hear it ring?"
R.I.P. eWorld (1995-96)                    |  - Leon Russell